If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel at any time before the goods are dispatched, regardless of the reason, without any cancellation fees. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase or no longer require the product, we will arrange a refund of your purchase (within 28 days of delivery) provided that:
- The product has not been used
- The product is in its original packaging and the seal is in tact
- It is in a resalable condition
Product Return Procedure
If you find that the item that you have selected is unsuitable and would like to arrange for the collection and return of the product, please contact us by email at email@example.com quoting your name, address and order number. Alternatively, you can call 0800 368 8464 to inform one of our colleagues. To speed up the process, please have your order number to hand before calling.
Once your return has been confirmed by us, we will begin to process your refund as soon as the returned item has arrived back to us. We will then notify you immediately and the amount will be refunded to the original method of payment within 7 working days.
Please note: You are responsible for the cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us, and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us.
We cannot stress enough how important it is to check your order on delivery. If you notice any damage at the point of delivery the order can then be refused and returned with the driver resulting in a quick solution.
Whilst we understand you may not be able to open and test your item as soon as it arrives, it is very important that you inform us of any issues as soon as possible, preferably on the day of delivery. However, we understand this isn’t also possible and therefore believe it is reasonable to check your item within 2-3 days of delivery.
If you do not intend to use your item immediately, we still advise you to inspect your item immediately or within the 2-3-day period so that any issues can be resolved as quickly as possible. Please note we are unable to accept any damages requests reported outside the 30 day of purchase date.
All products sold by us are covered by a minimum of 12-month guarantee. You can see the exact guarantee offered for a chosen product within the items specification as well as the product page. If this information is not specified, please contact a member of our customer service team.
You must not attempt to repair any items yourself or contact a third party to repair the faulty goods. This will void the manufacturers’ warranty. Failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse, accidental damage, deliberate damage or negligence will also void the manufacturers’ warranty.
To return your faulty goods to us it’s often useful to call the manufacturer’s helpline for fault diagnosis and obtain a fault reference number. This helps to ensure the goods are faulty as in most cases, goods that are first thought to be faulty actually work.
For repair or replace services, it is also faster to call the manufacturer directly who will arrange for a visit from an engineer. If an engineer is unable to repair the item they will provide you with a reference number and direct you back to us to arrange delivery for a replacement. Whilst it’s not compulsory to obtain the returns reference, it makes the process much faster and avoids additional inspection checks by us. Please note that in the event that you are returning without a manufacturer reference, we will have to inspect the item before accepting the return. This may cause delays processing your faulty return and items where we can’t find a fault will be returned back to you.
Terms & Conditions
For all Returns & Cancellations:
- You must cancel your order within 28 days from delivery date
- You are responsible for the cost of sending back the goods
- You have a statutory duty to take care of the goods. Damage caused or allowed by you to the product may void your right to return the product
- You have a duty to take care of the goods. Cancelled/Returned orders where the goods are returned damaged, worn, scratched or missing any of the supplied equipment will be rejected and returned to you.
- If the goods are returned with any damage, you will be charged for the damaged value of the goods.
- We recommend that goods should be sent by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. They should also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit.
- We strongly advise that you do not book plumbers/tradesmen until your goods have arrived and have been checked, we are not liable for any tradesmen costs, consequential loss or compensation in any way.